Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An essay that changed the way I think

I've been thinking of a topic for me to write on my essay.

I was thinking to write about what I observed with reality, because I was really inspired with my realization after my darkest months in life. I guess I'm regaining my ownself this past few days, reopening my mind to what is really important and essential. I started to read my bible without distractions and I awaken a sleeping spirit inside of me. I started to reprioritize and oppotunities came to me. Drumming, writing, studying, debating, thinking (a lot!), and speaking. It was a grateful moment for me to realize God's goodness in my life even if I stumbled.
While writing this, I was planning to say that "The reality is WE can't have what really what we want. Contenment, pleasure, or even satisfaction we can't have." I was inspired to tell you this yet I won't tell you what made write you this, yet when I was walking outside going to buy onions and garlic. I realized it's true that we can't really have everything we want, yet we have everything we need. Love.
"I realized that love doesn't need to be a fantasy, nor it be a romantic movies. Love doesn't need symbols, or cupids. Love doesn't need letters or written words (I just accidentally removed THIS and forgot to save it) Love doesn't need emphasis for it to be over the top and for people notice it. Love doesn't need philosophical description nor man's definition. Love is not just a feeling. Love is simply perfect. It doesn't need a definition for it is already been defined. If our reality today is we can't have everything we want, God gave us what er really need. Love."



No comments:

Post a Comment