Sunday, August 10, 2014

BossaLove

I was saved from the pit! I rose from the dead, for your voice I heard.

How wonderful for I have already met you, the from the songs I listen to. How I longed for me to see you, and now you're just inches away. This is the first time I have experienced this, blushing red as a tomato. Your personality is a charm, it sets a light from my eyes. How lovely, words cannot explain. She knows my name, called me, and she was so glad to me. I hugged her, and it was a moment to treasure. It wasn't romance I felt, it was a sense of adornment on how she sings her songs with loveliness, gentleness, and with care like how you treat other people. Thank you Sitti Navarro. I'm glad that I had a chance to see you, but I'm looking forward to see you again. Somewhat a time where we're not in a hurry, and a cup of tea for you and me is on the table (if you don't like tea then coffee for you). Sharing stories, sharing diferrent songs, singing, and having a great time knowing each other. Too much for me to ask, but it's my heart speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment