Saturday, August 9, 2014

Come back

Perhaps this months were the most crazy months I ever had.


I've stop blogging for 8 months already. Within those months I have experienced the craziest, weirdest, and the most depressing days I have encountered in my life. Having another baby in the family, entering to my college life, having a friend who drank dishwashing liquid and ate a sponge, met a girl who had a 70 to 80 checks on my list, and encountering the "Truth"

Before anything else I will be really honest, bold, and transparent yet I won't tell names. Skipping the baby part going to the after youth camp. May 23, I met her. Doing my normal thing talking to people and welcoming them to the service. I saw this girl who was texting and waiting for someone. I introduced myself and open some topics. O, I forgot for those past few months I was watching HIMYM some tv series. I asked her if she watches it and she did and boom instant blast she became my bestfriend. So we texted like all day and night. Skipping ahead to the first month of my college life. I met a classmate who had a mental breakdown on our second week of classes, and beginning to chat the girl I met 2 years ago. Now July, the most depressing days I ever encountered. I was in the midst of suicide. I came back to the dark but there was a difference, I was a light yet hidden. Somewhat I hate to live, it was tiring after encountering "The Truth". To summarize it all I was lost, and seeking for answers. Now after a walk around and listening 3 albums of Mindy Gledhill (Big fan here!) I came to realize that we all experience low times and experience that moment after all you did in life, after doing vg, doing 121, talking and welcoming to people, after the joy and fun, the refreshing, the babysitting, the hating, loving, crying, depression, promotion, studies, and family you'll go to your be, look at the ceilling and remember what you did and there's this feeling that you don't understand and makes you quite sad. I always feel that, and I know you do. People avoid this moment. Through parties, drinking, relationships, sex, and so much more just to avoid that. I got the desire to know that feeling, because it moulded me to be better (and with God's grace of course). After this people will ask me what happened and judge me or condemn me. I say only one thing. "You will surely encounter this."

No comments:

Post a Comment