Sunday, August 24, 2014

What should I write?

I just had a great and heavy lunch at a restaurant.

It was a great lunch! So great that I'll blog about it! It was a 1/3 CheeseBurger in Kenny Rogers! Being in the Philippines, commercials are deceiving. You'll see in the commercials that the burgers are big and delicious. As you buy the product, well suprise surprise smaller than a mustard seed and the taste is like bricks that you can throw to your enemy. Not in Kenny Rogers' Cheeseburger! It was enormous! Juicy in the inside! Not flabby! The burger's juice has lovely taste to it! Imagine a burger that will let you eat the vegies that is in your burger! I love the burger so muuuch! The burger was really good that we reached out the comments and suggestions paper and we wrote how awesome the burger was (and a refinement with their roast chicken sandwich). So much with burgers, let's look what we can get out from this. People can really deceive you and show you things that at first looks delicious and lovely, but at the end it leads you with a disappointed heart. We always experience this on our society that leads us to just tolerate such things, but we should understand that there is something far better than what you are receiving. Something so many people seek and couldn't find.

Matthew 11:27 NIV

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

The thing we seek is with Jesus, but the question is to whom did Jesus revealed it? It actually found in the same chapter!

Matthew 11:28-30 NIV

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Let us rejoice! For what is true, eternal, and from God is revealed to those who come to Him! To those who seeks rest!

Wait! What are we looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment